|Name||Focus 1 9 9 TNT.zip|
|Created on||2019-01-04 20:33:11|
|Files||Focus 1 9 9 TNT.zip (9.49 MB)|
Facebook? Reddit? IM? These services are great, but getting stuff done can be hard when they’re one click away.
Wouldn’t it be great if there was a way to quickly create your ideal work environment on your computer? In the real world, it’s easy to close the door or put on some headphones. But blocking out distractions on a computer is harder. We socialize and entertain ourselves on the same computers where we work. Interruptions make it hard to get into a state of flow.
- Blocks websites for Mac in all major browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox)
- Blocks applications (like Mail and Twitter) from starting
- See custom quotes instead of the blocked page to inspire yourself
- Setup complex schedules or use timers and pomodoro mode to get productive fast
- Simple for beginner users & powerful for advanced users Stop procrastinating and improve your productivity today!
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later 64-bit
Web Site: http://heyfocus.com/
What’s New in Focus 1.9.9
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.