Descriptions for CloudMounter 3.2
Name: CloudMounter: cloud encryption
Release Date: March 19, 2018
Developer: Eltima LLC
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: http://cloudmounter.net/
Mac App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/app/cloudmounter-cloud-encryption/id1130254674?mt=12
CloudMounter is a centralized service that allows mounting cloud storages as local disks and work with online files the same way as with local ones. It also keeps all your data securely protected with the high-end encryption algorithm (AES256), so in case if your account is stolen, no one gets access to your personal information..
From now on manage your main Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive accounts and encrypt files on them for FREE! Version 3.0 also supports Box cloud service, Backblaze B2 cloud storage, Amazon S3-compatible storage solutions, files shared with you over Google Drive, and even more!
Free supported cloud services:
- Google Drive
- Microsoft OneDrive
Services available with the subscription:
- Amazon S3, with custom server endpoint
- Backblaze B2
- OpenStack Swift
With this handy system utility you can extend your Mac disk space to unlimited, the only condition is an active Internet connection. Ready to find out how it works? It is really easy!
Unlike native clients, CloudMounter does not sync local information with your online accounts, it really mounts remote servers on your Mac, like removable disks. You can copy, move, open, download and upload files to your cloud servers, just as you would be doing it with your local folders. CloudMounter has a rather handy Finder extension. Activate it to see loading statuses of your files. You can even move files between cloud accounts, without having to manually copy them to your local computer. Keep in mind that a temporary copy of the file is still saved to a computer only to be removed after the transfer is completed.
CloudMounter is a safe and secure utility. It allows to encrypt your personal data on the cloud servers, so that only CloudMounter user with a master password can see it. Viewing the storage from any other point of access (i.e. browser or native client) will show nothing but nonsense.
Besides encryption of your online data, all connections are performed through the native API of cloud services, which means that all your login credentials are not used by the app for anything else except for logging in appropriate accounts and of course are not shared with any third parties. All passwords for FTP, WebDAV and Amazon S3 accounts are securely kept in macOS Keychain.
CloudMounter is your must-have tool if you use several cloud accounts or if your Mac SSD drive has an extremely low capacity. Try it now and enjoy the benefits of an all-in-one cloud solution.
* The subscription types available are:
- Free. For basic functionality.
- Standard: 3 month
- Economy: 1 year
** Subscriptions are auto-renewable unless canceled.
- The cancellation of the current subscription is not possible during active subscription period.
- Subscription will be automatically renewed unless autorenewal is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of current period.
- At the time of renewal your account will be charged for the amount of your current subscription within a 24hour time frame before the beginning of the new period. All costs are as described above.
What’s New in CloudMounter 3.2
- Added: creation of a bookmark in the Finder’s sidebar Favorites tab.
- Added: the ability to choose a folder for cache on a different drive.
- Improved: uploading speed on BackBlaze B2.
- Improved: displaying of errors when working with BackBlaze B2.
- Fixed: errors when working with the files with special characters in filenames on BackBlaze B2.
- Fixed: work with some FTP servers.
- Lots of fixes and improvements (thank you guys for your continued feedback!).